How to upload music to Amazon Music?
How to Release Music to Amazon
- Sign up for Boost Collective
- Select the music files you want to upload onto Amazon Music
- Add metadata for the track
- Select a release date
- Promote the track!
What is Amazon Music?
Pros of Amazon Music
What Is Amazon Music Unlimited?
How to Add Album Art to Amazon Music
- Your record company or distributor of music
- Boost Collective Free Cover Art Maker
- Fiverr designers
- Royalty free image sites
Amazon Cover Art Dimensions & Specifications
- Amazon Music requires JPEG files.
- At least 1400 pixels by 2400 pixels for an image
- Sign in to your Amazon Music account to do this.
- Click "Albums," then choose "Album" from the drop-down menu.
- To add your art, click "Edit album" and then "Add images."
Get Your Own Music Studio Booth (For Under $500)
This image above (with the portable music studio) ☝️ is the BEST resource for musicians!
- This little studio booth is ideal for use in tight quarters (dorms, rooms.)
- The soundproof booth is useful for reducing echo and other background disturbances
- The end result is perfectly dry and clear vocals
- You save thousands in studio time and specific equipment
Ever since my producer bought one of these... Life became 100x better. Just tap here to learn more - this might just be for you!
Cons of releasing to Amazon Music
Amazon Music has a fee-based plan for consumers, but what about for releasing tracks?
Each streaming platform has a different price for release music onto Amazon. Distrokid costs $9.99 and Boost Collective is completely free. The services offered can vary with plan.
Check out the full list of DistroKid alternatives for full clarity!
Like other music streaming services, the Amazon Music App is known to sometimes have errors or bugs within the platform which can deter consumers. There's ups and downs for pretty much all platforms & streaming music services, it is what it is.
How Does Amazon Music Unlimited Pay Royalties?
In each country where Amazon Music provide their services, they pay a usage-based royalty to the relevant rightsholders.
For instance, based on usage in each subscription tier, Amazon Music Unlimited pays the recording royalties owed to each label/distributor in a given country, as well as the publishing royalties owed to each publisher/collecting society/performing rights organization (e.g., Individual, Family, HD).
When Amazon Music pays the rightsholders their cut of the royalties, the rightsholders will disperse the funds to the artists in accordance with the agreements they have with those artists.
What Is An ASIN In Amazon Music?
Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (ASINs) can be found in several locations, including the product's web address, the product details page, or an automated ASIN lookup tool.
What about Amazon Prime?
How to download WAV files from amazon
In fact, Amazon Music no longer lets you rip music files from Amazon. Instead, you can only download music to listen to offline.
Join The #1 Platform For Music Artists.
We're starting a revolution - and putting music artists (like you) first.
Boost Collective is a must-join platform for music artists.
We're on a mission to change what is possible in the music industry and we need you!
If you're looking to get on Apple Music, Amazon Music App, Spotify, or any other music services, we're here to help!